Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cramming It All In

So we have been busy, busy! I don't think I've stopped to breath since the 10Th of December. Whew! OK, keep up

Here is Dru at Highpoint Village with his preschool class. They came here to sing to the elderly, I invited Dru's Greats to come watch him sing. They are so wonderful about coming to any of their great grand children's functions. My boys do love them so! Frank and I were not able to stay and watch this, as we had two conferences to attend...I'm telling ya busy! Here is Dru in his preschool Christmas program. He asked to be the cow again and so he got his wish! He was the best cow ever and the loudest mooing cow! This was his class and the other 4/5 year old class. They all did wonderful and Dru sang his little heart out, too fun to watch!
I know it's a tad blurry but it was important to sit down and eat the cookie and juice he'd been waiting for since early that morning. Goofy kid!

Our Charlie dog is finally squeaky clean! I love where we take him, they don't charge an obscene amount of money to bathe, clip and all that other doggy stuff, $25 covered it all! He smells so clean and looks so darn handsome! He's a keeper! Sure hope he was good this year...I hope Santa brings him something...new toys or something! See his blue bow tie? Gosh darn it that's not cute too!
Well I think I have finally finished my shopping for just about anyone I know. I HATE waiting to go shopping this late in the game. So stressful and by the time I got out shopping everything was so picked over! So depressing! It's a wonder I make it year to year with this stress. And before you ask, no my tree is not up and probably won't be up until Wed. or Thur., which is just fine with me! Tomorrow we will go meet Frank's family at Coulon Park to walk around and look at the lights, then off to dinner the grandparents will take everyone. Kid Valley vs. Ivars....if anyone knows me they know what I'll choose. On Sunday we visited Frank's grandmother and great grandmother's graves. Kids put little Christmas trees on the grave stones, decorated with bulbs and garland, and then off to RR for lunch (I will be shocked if I've not gained 10lbs by the end of this season, honest!). I know there is more going on, but I'd rather just wait for that to come and maybe even go...ha!
I do hope everyone is doing well and getting through this season. I have been wishing, since the week of Thanksgiving, for a white Christmas. I just had a feeling we'd used up all our snow for the year...and I think I'm going to be right...no snow for Christmas. Sigh...that's all I wanted...really...ok, not really but I'd have been happy as a lark!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...