Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nativity

Meet your cast of characters...and I do mean characters!
Here is Gabriel. He did quite well with his lines and I'm so proud of him! He got right up there and didn't seem nervouse and just spoke his lines like nobodies business! I would have been a puddle of nerves! He didn't get that from me! Way to go Ian! He did put his wings on later...not sure about the whole angelic thing though.... Here's our little cow. He was the best cow EVER! He was so excited to be a cow! The preschool/Kindergarten class were the animals at the manager and they did a great job all of them. They all sang so well.
Here is our Lee, our shepard! He did well also. I only had to tell him to stop eating part of his costume once and to quit swinging his arms around like a propeller once. Progress people!!! This boy loves to sing and I had to laugh at one point (the teachers had the words up so they could sing and follow along) and I look up and there's Lee moving his head left to right, frantically trying to catch up to where we were all at singing. As soon as he found it he started belting out Hark the Herald Angels sing...again with the angel business... ;)

And no story is complete of the boys with out Eli...and the word angel does not describe this boy either! He was trouble the whole time! What the heck! Last year in my sling was so much easier...sorta. If I could get that kid to like his sling and sit in it well we'd be much better off!

We all had a good time at church watching the Christmas play with our children in it. It was made even more fun with the Great Grandparents and Grandpa Lee. Sadly Grandma Cheryl couldn't make it, she had surgery on her shoulder on Friday and was not feeling up to it by Sunday. Can't say I blame her! So the boys sent extra hugs home for her.


1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...