Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Luck

I have to say this doesn't happen very often, but today was Ian's lucky day! We had breakfast for dinner today and I made pancakes and eggs. This was going to be Ian's, that's two eggs I cracked open and the last one had two yolks in it. Ian and Lee were quite impressed. So much so that when Lee found out this was for Ian and that I couldn't replicate this again, he was upset to tears. Thankfully it wasn't long and he sat down and ate his. I told them though I've had this happen before but it was so long ago that I can't even remember! I think this was pretty cool, and I told Ian this means he'll have good luck. We'll see what he does with that. He's a goober on so many levels, but he's my goober!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...