Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Candy

So...every year my mother in law makes Divinity for Frank...well for everyone but he's really the only one who eats it. One of those is enough for me...well not those that are pictured, but my mother in laws. Anyway, she's got a bum arm/shoulder this year so I told Frank I'd give it a try...attempt #1...a gloopy flop! I really thought I'd get this...I am going to try one more time. If I don't get it that time...I'll try again next year. I can only hope that my attempt at homemade Almond Rocca won't have such a bad turn out...keeping all things crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Auntie makes divinity. I DO NOT! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm going to try one more time...someone on FB said no clouds...so I'll shoot for that kind of day...OH and no rain!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...