Thursday, November 19, 2009

Big Red

On Wednesday, Dru and I were watching cartoons and then all of the sudden out of no where Dru gets all excited. In a high pitch voice starts squealing "FIRETRUCK!!!!!!!!". Sure enough, right in front of our house. What a RED letter day!!!So I took Dru out there and we looked it over. I was kinda bummed the fireman were busy and they left before I realized they got back in the truck. Dru, however, was pretty tickled to just be as close to it as he was. There is my itty bitty man by the truck.I had to laugh, the truck was at our house on Wednesday. The same day that he came home early to surprise me. But before he surprised me he was on his way to the store and noticed the truck there so drove by to see if we were OK...un-beknownst (spelling?) to me. When he did surprise me and we were walking into the house I looked at him and said that I bet someone sees this and calls us...sure enough we got a call as soon as I walked in the door...couldn't have timed that better. We got 2 calls...cracked us up.

Hope everyone stays dry and doesn't get blown away tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...