Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jeeffffaaaaaa

Tomorrow evening a very good friend of mine and myself are going to see this man, Jeff Dunham. He's a comedian and is a ventriloquist. On top of ALL that he's hysterical! This is one of his puppets, I guess is what you would call them for lack of a better word, that is in his comedy routine. The puppets name is Achmed (sp?)...I have no idea if that's how it is spelled. Tomorrow my friend is coming to my house and we are going to treat ourselves to a wonderful dinner at the Olive Garden! Bring the bread sticks and salad on baby!!! I do plan on eating enough food to make my eyeballs hurt...I'm sure I'll let you know how that all goes.
Then after dinner we are headed to the Tacoma Dome and are going to laugh our butts off! I can already tell my gut is going to hurt...thankfully this time we won't be so close to the comedian that he could point me out like Beeiiilll did (that's Bill Engval for those of you who don't know). Anyway, it's gonna be a great night!

Update: Lee is doing well and has recovered fully. He was actually bouncing off the walls as we were walking through the door into the house. I wish I could have a tenth of that kids energy! It's amazing! After he had surgery I could whisper to him and he could hear me...the last few days I have been having to yell at the top of my lungs just for him to hear me...SO annoying! Eli is doing well. I think the antibiotics are working. He seems to be better, still a crank pot big time. We are slowly getting back to the old routine though...he's finally starting to willingly sleep in his own bed for a few hours so that I can reclaim my bed back for a few hours. An hour can do amazing things for my mind and sanity!
Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...