Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2008: Sparky pt. 1

Here in pictures is a very small and condensed look (we could be here for a year+ looking). Enjoy.

Me and Sparky. Yes I look tired...wish I was pregnant a little longer...looking back.
Everyone has one of these if they are in a hospital...not where I wanted to be. Would rather have been at home giving birth...more natural, relaxing, and less invasive. I love my OB, but home is where I should have been. There's no place like HOME...Daddy in waiting...he was excited. Although he thinks cause I bought girl clothes just in case (weeks before his birth) that Sparky spent all the extra days growing a penis...cause I bought girl clothes. *shaking head*Just trying to get through it...it was really hard for me to be at the hospital having people touch me and not being able to labor in a pool/hot shower...mostly the pool. Last time it did wonders, it was AMAZING! Took 90% of my pain away.Sparky is HERE! I am in SO much pain and not happy...Proud Papa...what a work out for him too.My boyHis stats...the tiniest and scrawniest baby EVER! He needed some fat on him...his due date was wrong, one of my regrets. MY due date was Nov. 26Th and that's off...add 9+ days...he probably really should have been born in Dec. I caused a lot of problems for myself and him...such regret with that. But he had all 10 fingers and 10 toes...His going home outfit his daddy picked out for him...with the help of his brothers. A tradition in our home. Frank picks out the going home outfit for the baby, someday I'll post his outfit for if it was a girl (he bought his outfit before I bought mine...so it's his fault...if we are pointing fingers that is). Still boggles my mind at how little he was...Great Grandma and Sparky...that's how Sparky spend a lot of time...crying and fussing. What an experience. Great Grandpa and Sparky...hhhmmm he seemed to have the touch.One of my most favorite and cherished photo! My other babies look so young...it's only been a year!Dru was in a world all his own being a big brother...My most favorite outfit...I love this.
Well there was November of last year starting from the day of Sparky's birth to the end of his first month. Later today we'll get to his birthday...pt. 2

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...