Sunday, July 11, 2010

Almost Famous

So last Friday I was watching my nieces and nephew while their mommy and daddy went to a Mariner game. And because the game was on and my husband is a sports fan, we of course checked now and again for what the score was. This time would not be different...or would it!?!

Low and behold while we were checking we saw two faces we knew!!! What in THE world!!! There they are! They are too the right...I know hard to tell from this view... So here we are with a closer view...The fella with the grimace and the gal in white with sun glasses on are my in-laws. Their children were SO excited to see their parents on TV...they were calling and texting their mom. It was so funny! I hollered at the mom to make she wasn't picking her nose on TV! Important you know!
It was fun for everyone to see them on TV and I think for those two also...15 minutes of fame! They were almost famous!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...