Wednesday, July 21, 2010

20+

Today was Mayhem and it ensued today! Not in a bad way though...a good way. The mom's group I'm in, MOPS, is getting ready for our annual garage sale this weekend. It is one of our big fundraisers of the year. And because I am who I am, I would rather not unpack and unload the garage we have all our stuff in. And if I did that I would have to bring with me my 4 angels to this thing and do it. So I would rather just stay at home and watch my kids and other people's kids so I don't have to. And that's what I've done, this year and last. Much more my speed! This year we had at least 20 or more for the better part of the day. Which sounds like a lot but I had at least 4 that were 8 so it was bad at all. So here is some of our day.

Girls!! We had girls at OUR house!!! It was sooo cool! Snack time!
This was the end of the day and we were winding down in the air conditioning house. We watched some cartoons and Shrek the Third. The kids look exhausted!

Zoning out.

Mine crashed hard when he stopped moving...for about 30 minutes.
The bouncy house I have. It was a lot of fun and I think the kids had a good time in it. Thank you Ms. Liz! I had it up for awhile. Eventually I pulled the sprinkler out and we did that for awhile.

I'm sure the mom's brought about 5lbs of sand home with them!
Eli in his car...he was not impressed if anyone else was using it. Even if he wasn't...gotta love two year old's!
Ian and Jackson in the bouncy house. These two were pretty active all day...

Posing for pictures...or being bashful. Not quite sure yet.

All in all it wasn't a bad day...tired for sure but not bad at all. But back to routine tomorrow...or maybe not. I may go out and get some blueberries or something. Who knows...the sky is the limit right?

2 comments:

  1. Girls Girls Girls.... How cool are you. I'm sure you were such a blessing to all those moms.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...