Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bowling

So last week we went bowling with some friends. My friend has 2 the same age as Ian and Dru. They get along together quite well. This bowling thing was a fantastic deal. I signed up for some free bowling coupons for the boys. What a GREAT deal this was! All I had to pay for was the shoe rental (which by the way Dru just LOVED those shoes and asked if he got to take his shoes home with him and was not impressed I said no and told his dad so!) We had such a good time, I'm considering going again.

Our friends and the boys getting all ready to bowl. Eli, he didn't bowl but he was a good sport and watched. He was more fascinated with the air blowing from the vent.
Ian was so excited to be bowling and even more excited when he saw his buddy there!
Dru...and look what he got to bowl with? You guessed it...an ORANGE bowling ball! Oh it was heaven!
Here's Lee...he was telling me I had stinky feet. Love that boys dimples!We had such a good time, we only had one injury, my child of course, but he's fine. I didn't see it because I was so busy taking pictures. I'm such a good mom that way. But apparently from what I can gather, he was running/walking fast up to the line and tossed the ball and somehow after that he fell and fell hard. Yes folks, that child is all mine!!! Poor Ian...he hasn't got a chance! The part I giggle at, well the other part of the whole scenario anyway, is that a worker came and asked if he could get Ian some ice for his face/eye. All they probably saw was lawsuit in this kid! If only they knew how 'talented' he really is! As I quite proudly say That's MY boy! You all understand I'm sure.



2 comments:

  1. You can tell those boys are having a ball :) Bowling is a good thing for a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...