Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ft. Casey

On our camping trip last weekend I might have mentioned that we spent the day at Ft. Casey. Well at least a good portion of the day. We walked all over and explored new things we hadn't seen before when we were there last. It was very fun! and I think everyone had a great time...well not everyone. Eli...well he was being himself...he had to be carried every where and if you tried to make him walked he howled like I was making him walk with a broken leg. I'm that kind of momma!


Here are a few photos from our day there and in no particular order either. And this is a overload of photos. Enjoy!


Eli and I in a bunker. Our final stop was the lunch table. What a spread we had! Frank's mom brought some of the best cherries I've had in awhile....yummy!
Lee was in one of his moods. I tell you that kid...*shaking my head*. Doesn't pick his times quite well. Love that boy but one of these days I'm going to figure out how to use his 'power' for goodWe were here 2 years ago at this spot and the last time I was pregnant with Eli. Eli of course wouldn't get in the shot. Maybe next summer. (you think these kids need sunglasses or something) Grandpa and Eli at the beach. I just like these kinds of pictures

This picture cracks me up. I ask for a picture and I get Frank and his mother and his dad is busy texting. Sign of the times I tell ya!



Dru and Lee with their pretend guns. Goofy boys!



Gotcha!





Whatcha looking at? Nah...we were all looking out at the ocean...what a beautiful sight to see! I love the ocean. I could look and listen all day to the ocean.
A fortress someone made...I was amazed at how many there really were on the beach.
Frank and his boys throwing rocks in the ocean. Boys will be boys!
We had a good day at Ft. Casey. Walked around until we saw all we wanted to see (we'll be back again to see more, we still haven't seen all we want to see there, somehow we manage to miss a chunk of it).

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...