Saturday, September 3, 2011

90th

So while Grandpa was away we decided to eat the food we'd brought for the BBQ and figure out our plan of action.  We decided we needed Grandpa for the party so we were going to reschedule.  Wouldn't you know it about 3 hours later in walked Grandpa!!!

I have to say Grandpa walked in and asked where the birthday boy was and Grandma said he was.  I don't think after that it really sunk in what was going on...he finally got it and I think he was genuinely surprised that we had done something.  Although there was a sadness over hanging our party I think everyone did there best to make the best of it.  It's certainly not every day someone turns 90 years old!

Here is Grandpa's birthday cake...looks good!
Here is the man of the hour! 
Grandpa Great and great grandkids...love this picture! Aunt Lynn had a great idea to do this!

 My family with Grandma and Grandpa Great! 

In the end it was a good day and we accomplished what we set out to do. 

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our extended Paulson family on the loss of a family memeber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...