Friday, September 16, 2011

The Growing Tree

I know this post is late, but better late then never!  On Wednesday preschool started!!  WHOOHOO! The excitement was palpable! Dru was so excited, cause he knows this is one more stepping stone to getting to ride the bus!  For the day that's all he talked about, was now he gets to go to Kindergarten!  Forget that he has a whole year AND the summer to get through.  Guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there!
Here is Dru before school! Look at his happy face!

Dru and Colton.  Good buddies that have class together.  They have a good time together!

The preschool has this tree in the circle room.  I love it. I like taking the boys' pictures in front of it! 
And one week is down and I think everyone survived (even me) and lots of good times, snacks and playing outside! What more could 2 little boys ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...