Monday, September 5, 2011

Floral


Just some pretty pictures of flowers I came upon at the zoo.

Not sure what this one was but it was big and bright.  I almost want to say part of the Gladiola family? It really did look like a Gladiola.

Beautiful purple Orchid

This one might be a Hyacinth flower...but it was much taller than anyone I'd ever seen an a bush/plant like a Hydrangea.
I love flowers and I can't get enough of them in my yard and someday I will have a garden that makes me happy.  My garden works for now...I need the boys to leave my stuff alone.

2 comments:

  1. I know what it is and when I think of it I'll tell you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the Glad or the Hyicinth?

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...