Sunday, March 29, 2009

CHAOS!

So here is the cake Ian picked out with the help of Lee. Power Rangers Jungle Fury! Jealous I know! It was hard today because of Lent to not lick my fingers and to not eat it. Chocolate cake with fudge in the middle!!!!
I don't know what was going on with the family today, but holy cow! Because of the snow I didn't want the kids outside dragging mud and dirt into my house. Along with making my floors all wet. So what happens, some of the adults had the kids go outside...THANK YOU! I now have dirty floors. *shaking head* On top of that when they were inside, they as in the kids, they wrestled with their Grandpa and Uncles and their cousins...in the MIDDLE of my living room!! HELLO!?! I have a teeny tiny house! Not a lot of room let alone trying to talk to someone!! As you can tell I'm annoyed and still working on letting it go!
And one of the reasons I wanted them to not wrestle and be loud in my house is cause Eli is so DANG sensitive to his environment that if they kept doing this it was going to affect him and me (lets be honest it's about me). But no one listened to me and so it continued. The kids romped on my floor, climbed all over my furniture, took beds apart...I just can't go on it's making me mad. Anyway, I'm not paying the price for that and Eli is NOT a happy camper. It's going to be a LONG night!

And we have a big day tomorrow we are going to the Zoo and I'm excited. This will be Dru's first time to a Zoo, and I can't wait. It will be Lee and Ian's third time to a zoo. Their first time to the Point Defiance Zoo was with their Grandpa Jolly! And they were so funny cause all they wanted to do was play on the toys there while Grandpa wanted too look at the Polar Bears and other animals. I think they all managed to comprise but it did throw Grandpa for a loop though.
Okay well Eli didn't last long with his toys so off I go! I think I'm kinda glad I didn't eat this cake...can you imagine the colors of the rainbow after all was said inside my body and it did what it needed to do? You know..poop! Shiver! Anyway. Take care! He's now screaming at me.

4 comments:

  1. Poor baby.. Has he always been this way or did it just start. That is very exhausting for mama. We took 2 of our little bitty boys to the zoo last spring, I hope we can take them all this year. Wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli has always been this way, it took us awhile to figure out what was wrong with him. He's colicky, but not as bad as he was when he was born, and I modified my diet. But when things are too much for him and too loud he does not do well and you don't know it until after the event is over. THEN he has a major meltdown and it can go on for hours. He's been known to be up until 3-4 in the morning. Just overwhelmed and situations like that are overwhelming for him and me and that's part of being colic I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little guy.. That's not good with 3 brothers. He's just wired different. He will probably turn out to be something spectaculer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee was like this for awhile and then grew out of the worst parts of it, he used to hum when it all became too much, but he does fine now. It's like Nikki always says, he won't be this way forever...and I CLING to this!!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...