Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Need a smile or a good chuckle?

This one is one I just like for the pure miracle of it. Whether this picture is for real or not I don't know but I just look at this and wonder at the beauty of it all. God can sure make some wonderful things.






Okay as a nursing mother I find this so humorous. I love looking at this picture off an on when I need something funny and sweet to look at.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM


This link above is to a video that will have you ROLLING!

Now this video is of my hubby, and if you know anything about him you know what a sports nut he is. A HUGE one! Anything and everthing this man watches..trust me I KNOW! This is my life for the last 10 or so years. This was when our beloved Seahawks were in the Playoff games in 2006. I started filming Frank during this game hoping to capture what we all hear and see during the many Seahawk games we watch. This about sums up the type of devoted fan that Frank is. And besides that...it's hysterical!!! The man is funny sometimes with out trying. I hope that some part of this makes you laugh and/or smile a little bit tonight/today.

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...