Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Need a Super Hero?

Well I have one available! He's cute, not potty trained but you won't notice cause he's so cute and he'll wrap you around this little pinkie! Oh and he LOVES shoes! He's got so many shoes he doesn't know what to do, so what he does is puts on several pairs through out the day. He has this same obsession with hats, he's been known to wear several through out the day. Darn this kid! He's almost 3 and let me tell you! Okay well I don't cause I'm sure you can get the idea.

Today was a good day Tater! That's from Ron White a comedian I like. Anyway, me and the boys had a good day. We all got along for the most part ,for us that's good. Ian even took out the recycle with out arguing with me (that's like a 10 for him). I recorded Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, and I really like that and I thought the boys would. And Ian did but Lee...well he just continued to talk through the darn movie! Frank takes enjoyment in that cause I talk through movies and I can't believe how annoying he is, and Frank relishes it. He's mean! Ian and Lee even voluntarily went outside for a bit today (SO not my children) I have to BEAT them outside and then ponder whether I should lock the front door to keep them outside. IF I do lock the door I only last for a minute, unless I'm sweeping then I keep it locked. That's just for my sanity and their safety.

Tomorrow Ian starts Karate so I'm really excited about this. I'm really hoping this will tucker the little fella out and offer him another outlet in which to get his frustrations out. A channel if you will for his anger. Plus I'm hoping it will also teach him a little more self control. He's really excited too which is good. I do hope he likes it and I'm hoping it won't backfire on Frank and I. Meaning Ian doing some moves on his brothers..I can see it as a possibility. But I am more excited about Karate than I get about Ian doing basketball...I wonder why?

And on an edgier note...I ate my first slice of pizza WITH cheese on it tonight! Can I get a WOOT! WOOT! It's been since January since I've had pizza with cheese and it was yummy! I even had half of another slice that's how cocky I got. We'll see in the next few days how well Eli's system will take that. I've been slowly adding dairy into my diet, but not anything to get all excited about, I'm still not brave enough to drink that nice cold glass of milk that I have been craving quite yet. I did have mashed potatos with real butter the other day and cheese on my tacos, that kind of a thing. But I don't have dairy everyday and it's still extremely moderated I don't want to push a good thing.

So that was my major excitement for the day I hope you all had a good Tuesday! Take care! I hope to have pictures of Ian at Karate tomorrow!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...