Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Ian

So today at 3:42 am Ian turned 7! Wow how time flies! I can't believe he's seven already, it was only yesterday that Frank and I found out about Ian and then we were leaving the hospital with him. Now he's growing so big and tall. He plays basketball and has discovered that he likes to ski. He also likes to bowl and this is the first year that he is inviting friends to a little party. Next year he will be in the second grade and wanting to play basketball again. He's now venturing into trying peewee football and begining Tai Kwon Do. I'm hoping between those two things he'll be so tired he'll just fall into bed too tired to fight. It's kind of exciting to see him grow up and try new things and start to venture out onto his own. Things can only get more exciting from here.

This is Ian Alan Paulson only hours old.

This is Uncle Carmen and Ian.This is Lane and Ian. Ian just adores his bestest buddy Lane. I can't believe how little the two fo them are...Ian is only a month old here, I think Lane is 2 or 3 here. Nikki?This is one of my most favorites of Ian and Frank...Frank was being silly one day with Ian and this is the result of that. Paging Dr. Paulson...Paging Dr. Paulson....Is there a doctor in the house?

I think this one is so cute, his smile and he was in a basket with Elmo...He was so content for long periods of times in this basket doing just this. Now he's not so easily entertained.

Ian as Bob the Builder. He LOVED that chain saw...made the noise and everything... This is Ian and Lee...This is one of my favorite picture of the two of them together. Just so happy and love being with each other...it sure didn't last long though.

We had some cool pictures taken of the boys and Frank and I just loved this one of Ian, there were many but this is just one of them.

This is Ian only last month skiing for the first time...He's so handsome!































2 comments:

  1. A very handsome boy! I love little boys..they are always so BUSY.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ian!!!!! Anita Lane was 3. He LOVES Ian... his best bud!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...