Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Visitors!!!

Today my Auntie came for a visit!! I haven't seen them in forever!  She's got big kids and she's just as busy if not busier than I it seems sometimes.  Her boy is in the middle...he got tall...what the heck??

Anyway, I don't know what I would do with out my Aunt and Uncle...they have supplied us with so many clothes, toys, coats, movies, games,...you name it she's always thinking of me.  I think she likes me!  She brought me 4 bags of clothes this time around...she helps me keep my kids clothed (along with several other people, it's a concerted effort).

She had a great idea that the boys should have a picture together...of course we can't get a picture with out Lee's drama.  So we left Lee alone and took this picture.  Thankfully though, Frank was home and talked/bribed Lee to take a picture.

So here is Lee in a picture.  Love the bunny ears...not! BUT he was in a picture and at this point I'll take what I can get.  Which isn't much these days!

I can't believe how fast these boys have grown up!!  Time is flying by!
Love seeing my Aunt and her kids...I miss seeing my Uncle too...he works a lot and I'm sure he'd have liked to been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...