Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Off The Jetty

Still catching up with my Ilwaco pictures and reminiscing.  We really did have so much fun and I loved seeing my husband enjoying himself, his family, his children and wife and just having a vacation.  It's been a long time!

After seeing the benefits of having a hat on that covers your face/ears...my boys have one and it really is helpful.  So my mission (and yes I accepted) was to find a pink one...or just a hat period.  Well I found one...it's blue cameo but it works, and I love it.  I'm pale and burn easy.

The jetty...really a great place to be!

Crashing waves

North Head Lighthouse

We went to the Lighthouse and walked around, so much fun!  Next year we go to Ft. Stevens...excited!

2 comments:

  1. It is!! One of these years when we go we'll have to go...so much fun...and then of course there's Longbeach...

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...