Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bad

You know it's bad when your 5 year old has his ear phones in listening to his Ipog (not a typo) and he leans over and not so quietly says: "Mom, you know parents don't understand?"

I said you are right Dru...we don't understand...at all!

He was listening to the song by Will Smith, Parent's Just Don't Understand on the Ipog

A small fit of laughter was had

Also, if you want to have another chuckle...you'll need to come to my house and listen to Eli sing Jingle Bells.  It goes something like this: Dingle Bells, Dingle Bells, Dingle all the way...aldkj;ljd;lkfjdlkjlkdja;d (bunch of garbled stuff )...Dingle Bells, Dingle Bells, Dingle all the way.

And you know...'they' do dingle all the way

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...