Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Tradition

It's Pj time!  Woohoo!  Which really means that it's close to bed time AND that's a sign that Christmas is seriously around the corner! The boys are beside themselves with excitement and I'm ready for them to be in bed! Don't get me wrong I love them but man what a day!  Normally we are somewhere for a few hours and this year we weren't...those few hours we are gone is a nice distraction for those boys (and the parents!).

Here Eli is showing what pj's he got from us...goofy boy!

Ian and Lee...one of the good ones!

Dru and Eli...could they possibly be any cuter?

Joy and laughter

Merry Christmas from Charlie and his boys

Ian.  (he's not done growing...that's the scary part!)

Lee. He's not wearing lipstick...he keeps licking his lips and won't stop...But look at that genuine smile he gave me! 

Dru.  As I write this I have lost count how many times he has gotten up to go potty and to say Merry Christmas mom and dad...I have run out of fingers and toes.  Again, he's lucky he sounds and looks cute...seriously though...it's getting terribly old!

Eli.  He is SO excited this year!  Frank and I both think this is the year he'll remember Christmas..his first Christmas memory.  As Eli would say 'Merry Missmass'

Frank and his Christmas pj's.  He picked out pj's this year and did a much better job than I did last year!  I bass the baton on to you Frank!  Handsome looking fellow!

Frank and the boys

Me and my boys

Me and my Christmas pj's.  I really like these pj's..Christmas Minnie Mouse pj's.  AND they have pink on them...they look so girlie and lovely! Frank did a good job.

Frank and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...