Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Avery

This is my friend Amber...she just welcomed a new little boy to their family! I got to go visit with her and hold her wonderfully smelling young man! BABY RABIES! OH he smelled like heaven! He is a hefty little guy but that's how I like them! He was 10lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long! He and his mom are recovering just fine, both doing well nursing, tired but well!

Congratulations Amber! It will be fun to see him grow up with his two older brothers! Thanks for letting me come visit and more for sharing your new baby with me!

When things settle down for you and everyone adjusts, I'd love to get together again!

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...