Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seamus O'Paulson

Say hello to my little friend....

Actually he's not so little...please meet Seamus O' Paulson of Enumclaw, formerly of the O' Edgerton's of Marysville. He came to us by way of a toilet flushing...this guy is HUGE and you should meet the little lady he's with...she's not so little! She's as big as he is if not bigger, right now she's MIA and I'd just rather not think about where that might be. And yes I'm twitching as I'm writing this and my scalp is itching with the though...and we'll leave that at that!But wouldn't you know it, there's a mini O' Paulson, this little fella is a smaller version of his parents...and let me tell you these guys are sitting pretty and living in hog town! With the infestation we get every year of Crane flies (annoying bugs) they will get big..fast! *shiver*!
Anyway, this one is guarding the dish on our house, Seamus is guarding my flowers, and his mother is guarding the basketball hoop in the neighbors driveway. Frank named the parents Seamus and Harriet...he's weird!
Anyway, just thought I'd share some local wildlife with everyone! I now have to stop talking about this or my skin will start to crawl!
Night!

3 comments:

  1. The Missus is in the vac gasping and clutching her throat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! She's somewhere, but she's left her post and I'm not impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...