Saturday, September 5, 2009

Super Hero's

Today was Dru's birthday party with Frank's family. I think he had a great time and was so excited for every little thing, from the cake to the soda this kid was on cloud nine! He just couldn't believe that it was all for him and that people were here for him. He was just wide eyed and thankful the whole time.

I love this outfit on Dru, he's your local wall crawler here to fight the bad guys that are constantly in our house doing naughty things! You just wouldn't believe the chaos those naughty bad guys can cause! Oma and Grandpa Jolly did great buying this gift for him...he loves it!What a handsome smile! I LOVE it! This was a cute cake! And just so you know DO NOT eat the red frosting...it's horrible! And I only remembered that after I ate it...do not eat Safeway's red frosting!!!!I hope you wished for something great Dru! He couldn't stand the wait, so he blew the candle out while we were still singing...He got one of those punching bags that pop back up when you hit them...Take THAT bad guy!Hmmmm...what tool to put in my belt next???? Eli has figured out how to open cupboard doors, much to my annoyance and frustration! Dru also got one of those things called a Hopper...you get the idea.
I think Dru had a good time and got many great things...he still has several things left to open...he's not seen it all. If he just keep his bigger brothers from destroying his new things he'll be golden...but I'm not holding my breath on that one!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful party for Dru! Happy Birthday little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an amazing Crime Fighter! you must feel so safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel VERY safe and I do fight crime myself from time to time, we are a duo!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...