Saturday, September 12, 2009

Truth or Dare



Truth: I need to lose weight and get myself moving




Dare: How do I dare myself to do that? How do I bet back to this? I haven't found my trigger yet but I'm working on it, cause I'm tired of not looking like that. I want to be back into my nice new, SMALL clothes! Sigh...


I felt the need to be vulnerable...I don't know why but I went with it. This was February of 2008...how long does a person get to use having a baby when that baby is almost 10 months old? I think I'm running out of time for that one...Sparky did a number on my body!

4 comments:

  1. you've got exactly 4 more months:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start, just start with something. Anything. Make a step forward. I know you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just so we are very clear on this, I love you just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nikki and Auntie...I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...