Monday, September 14, 2009

Musings...

  • I have fruit flies swarming my house and I don't know why. I have no fruit outside of the fridge.
  • I can't wait until the season premiers of several shows: Mentalist, CSI shows, Two and A Half Men...
  • Ian had a great game this evening, it wasn't a waste of Frank's time!
  • Eli is a personal garbage disposal...that's not good
  • I hate money and I hate that we have to have money to just make it
  • I'm excited that MOPS is starting up (Mother's of Preschoolers)
  • How do you get your kids to clean their rooms and keep them clean?
  • I can't wait to see some babies here in the next few weeks
  • I don't understand why some people choose to raise their kids the way they do...they aren't doing them any favors.

Well I think that might be it for now. A sad post I know but right now we are still trying to get in the routine of things and I've got several million things going on right now. I can only hope my life will start slowing down...I hope.

3 comments:

  1. Tell me how to get rid of fruit flies.. They seem to like bread too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! I found one in my loaf of bread and couldn't decide if it got in there while I had it open to make lunches or if it had been in there the whole time! I have no idea Auntie but I can tell you I feel very dirty!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...