Friday, September 25, 2009

Goose Egg

So the other day I got a phone call from the school that my kids go to. It was the school nurse notifying me of an owie that Lee acquired while at school. Apparently he tripped while outside and biffed it against a cement/brick pillar (or Lee says the cement playground) and gave himself quite the goose egg. Isn't that the gnarliest looking thing? I think it's the worst one he's gotten yet or that I've seen as of yet.

The nurse did warn me that it got big quick and the bruise was colorful! She wasn't kidding! The nurse said he didn't want to stay, all he wanted was a band aide and could he PLEASE go back outside and play? Love my kids!
I laughed when I got the call from the nurse, cause for most of Ian's Kindergarten year I think I got a call from the school nurse at least once a month or I got a piece of paper sent home. When we signed up Lee for Kindergarten Orientation we stopped by a table and she of course knew who we were long before I figured out who she was...of course...HA! Actually, quite a few people knew who we were and who we were related too...the rest of Ian's brothers don't have a shot in the dark of anonymity.
Lee on the other hand, well his head, is doing much better and it hasn't phased him one bit.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Lee. What an ugly owie. Atleast it happened AT school so there is no questions. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icky - poor little boy. It looks like it hurts.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...