Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cooties

Just wanted to put something pretty on here...I took this at the Cleavland Zoo last June.
People are bugging me...the kids are well enough that they are now annoying me. I HATE Mid-winter break! I of course have a nice head cold going but I will be going out and doing things the rest of this week because they (I mean the kids when I say that) are bothering me. So tomorrow I believe we are going to Deep Lake and having a picnic with the Sister in Laws and the kids. It should be good and I think I will take a walk around the lake. I believe it's almost a mile walk around so that will be good because I've not felt energetic enough to do my day to day exercising.


Frank went to the Dr. today and he's pretty sick...well pretty sick in my book but sorta routine for us too. Dr. said he had a bad case of Bronchitis and nearly borderline Pneumonia. Inevitably Frank gets Bronchitis and Pneumonia pretty much every year. For pete's sakes the man got pneumonia on my 21st birthday so he didn't go out drinking with me (not that I would have remembered) and he was sick the week we got married. So he got a shot at the office, sent home with an inhaler, prescription for amped up antibiotics, and of course the cough syrup w/codeine ( I can't remember a time when we didn't have that in our medicine cabinet). Before Frank went to bed he did say he thought he might be feeling the shot he got working. So I hope for him that he gets better soon...it's been a long time...and I'm sure he'd like to feel better to I assume.
Here's to feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...