Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Need A Nap?

He must have been tired for him to pass out down at my feet and not nurse himself too sleep. Of course sleeping on the couch with mom will do that to a person...just saying. He never falls asleep like this. So I had to take a picture of it. His cheek is being cradled by a Bakugan DS cover...some kind of pillow.
Dru is on the mend and I believe that Frank is also...thank goodness for them cause I'm telling you I don't do germs! And I am one germ away from catching the Bubonic Plague! Living a life of terror I tell you!

3 comments:

  1. Auntie I left him where he was...didn't touch him and stepped over him...I learned that the hard way!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...