Friday, February 12, 2010

The Georgian Luger

Nodar Kumaritashvili God rest his soul!

Just so sad and somber today on a day that is so exciting for the world! He was so young and I just can't imagine what his family and country are going through right now. Must be so difficult to continue on with life and the Olympics when the Olympics seem so trivial to the loss of someones life. I just am in shock a little I guess I don't know...just so sad...I hope good things come from this Winter Olympic Games.

1 comment:

  1. Too fast too dangerous. Should have spent some of that money on safety issues, it wasn't worth that young mans life. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...