Sunday, February 14, 2010

Krispy Kreme

This weekend Dru got to go to Oma and Grandpa's house for a sleep over ALL by himself! He was so excited! We met Oma and Grandpa at a Krispy Kreme store...and of course we bought a box...so Dru got 2 donuts from our box and then he even got another one from Oma and Grandpa too!! It was too good to be true! I forgot that one of the exciting part about going int othe store and being a kid. You get a hat! Dru has a hat fetish! Life could NOT get better for Dru...oh wait it did! He had his grandparents undivided attention for 24hrs!
I'm so glad he had fun. Better yet Oma and Grandpa were still in one piece and they didn't have that bleary-eyed look to them. Next up with be Lee's turn to have their undivided attention...bet they come back and tell me he's a stubborn boy. Everyone always uses that word to describe him.
Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...