Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh Man!

I haven't posted in awhile...I really have no idea how long it's been. I just know the boys were home for Mid-Winter break and they shared cooties with themselves and with me. I managed to catch a head cold from them and was miserable for the better part of the week. I was actually in bed at 8:30pm one night! I never get to bed that early. I know I was sick cause I was having some weird dreams of people I've not really spoken to in almost 10 years. Weird!

Anyway, on top of being sick I decided that I would clean my freezer out and make jam, so I could fill my freezer up with my food run to Costco. So I made several double batches of strawberry, strawberry rhubarb, pear, cherry, blueberry/blackberry, mixed berry, blueberry...you should see my pantry...it's insane! I won't have to worry about making jam for the rest of the year...or do it when it's hot in the middle of summer!

So that's what we've been up too for the last week...trying not to duct tape my children to the walls, breaking up fights, throwing the kids outside, going on a picnic because the kids were driving my crazy, making jam, breaking up fights (you see a theme here), giving the kids medicine so they won't hack a lung up, dosing myself so I can breath while I sleep...you get the idea. But I feel much better today..today has been the first good day since the beginning of the week.

I hope everyone had a great week and enjoyed the sun!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you had not shown up today, I was sending the Nat'l Gaurd and phoning 911~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie! It was touch and go for awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...