Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Year of the BAD Sweater and Hairstyle

OK a few things...bangs were/are not my thing. The older I've gotten the easier it's gotten. Second, that has to be one of the MOST hideous sweaters around...and yet I wore it all the time!!! I thought I was stylin'...I also thought a lot of things back then. Certainly didn't mean I knew anything.
*Bonus question for family members or those who are like family (Auntie this means you...Nikki..since I'm sure you know who this is, you can't say). But what baby of Nikki's am I holding?

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmm hard to tell, if I could see his face I could tell.. since I'm guessing it was on your side of the mountain it must be Bryant. Although the dark hair reminds me of Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be correct Auntie...He used to think I was the coolest...now I think he just tolerates me cause he doesn't know what else to do with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...do you remember that sweater NIkki?

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...