Monday, February 22, 2010

Fruit Bat

So here was my endeavour of jam making....this is the first shelf in my fridge...this holds cherries and Pears...double batches of both. This is the second shelf in my fridge...this holds 4 double batches...of strawberry and I also made a double batch of strawberry rhubarb...and also a batch of mixed berry.
This is the last shelf in my fridge...this holds 3 bags of plums, rhubarb, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries...all double batches also. I did the strawberries on Thursday and then from 9:30-5:30 on Friday I made jam. I am tired...or I was anyway...it's been a few days since then.
I now have a freezer ready for this years fruit...all will be ready for the next time I need to make jam. Yummy homemade jam!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY BATCRAP BATMAN! You are a crazy lady! :-)
    I am so proud of you. You have done so well. YEAH YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikki! I couldn't have done this w/o you teaching me!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...