Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Cards

Today was a big to do at our house. today Ian and Lee and Dru were able to do their cars for their classmates! They have been waiting for at least a week now. They got their homework done and then went to work. Lee got done first, he is SO excited for his party! I loved seeing this while I was helping Lee with his cards. Dru wanted to make his cards too and so he asked his daddy to help. So Frank helped Dru write his cards out. It just touched me. I know Frank doesn't feel well right now and he did it anyway. Do you see trouble back there?

TROUBLE! But darn it all if he isn't just cute and unassuming. Quiet and observing...he catches you off guard sometimes...that darn kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...