Monday, February 1, 2010

My Visit Up North

I managed to remember to take a photo while I was visiting my grandmother here but totally blanked on taking a photo with my other grandmother while I was visiting her...I'm so mad at myself! This is my Mommom with 4 of her Great-grandsons. The bigger ones did OK and Eli managed to rearrange the house for her. I also swept up after Eli who made a mess and I think we lasted about an hour. I wanted to stay much longer and visit but with all those boys...I'm pretty sure that was long enough...for me anyway. I had to get out of there before they broke anything in her house! Always touching!!! Anyway, I'm glad I got up there to visit with both grandmothers...neither one of them had met Eli yet and it was time to get over there and see them. It had been too long! I'm glad I did it!
My 31-day photo challenge is all done. It was fun to do and might toy with doing another one...who knows!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend I know I did! Thanks Nikki for letting us stay with you and for taking me to see a GREAT movie! It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...