Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dry Times

I have caught this child in my dryer before...every time he is so tickled with himself. When I saw this it reminded me of a time in college when we all went 'bowling' (I say that with quotation marks because I'm really not sure how most of them bowled with all the beer pitchers that were empty on the table...just sayin') and next to the Bowling Alley was a laundr-o-mat. Some of them thought it would be 'fun' to get in the dryers and turn them on and go for a turn or two...or more. I on the other hand (don't worry I didn't get in one...that would have been a feat unto it's own...not to mention 'gracefully' getting out of it) was not impressed. Actually I was more worried they were gonna get stuck in one and from there my mind went to the worst case scenarios. The things we all do in college or that age! It truly is a wonder any of us make it to 30 after our teenage and young adult years!

3 comments:

  1. Don't know why the video is not working...works just fine when I go to edit it...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's working. Good golly that kid is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird...it's not even showing up still...glad you could see it!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...