Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Time

Popsicles mean it's summertime at my house (unless you have a tonsillectomy). That and the shorts are out and the hot, long-sleeved pj's and clothes are put away!!! I saw on the news that Washington broke the old record of 250 some odd days not over 70'. The new record now to beat is 270 some odd days not over 70' done THIS year!!! Craziness! Today I also finally consented to turning the sprinkler on. Why I don't know...it totally irritates the heck outta me when they constantly are moving the sprinkler, kinking the hose, turning the sprinkler up WAY high. DRIVES bananas!!! I am pretty sure I spent the majority of the time yelling at the kids and threatening them about having no sprinkler the rest of the summer. Well you and I both know that won't happen. So now we enter the cycle of summer fights...whatever they may be in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...