Monday, June 14, 2010

Campfire Stories

One night things got a little goofy while we were at the campfire. Kids were making smore's with their Auntie Anita (that's me in case you were wondering). I don't particularly enjoy smores...what I like is the chocolate bar and graham cracker together. But since we all were low on the fixings for smores Grandma brought out her cookies she makes for everyone for the camping weekend. Grandpa Lee was not up to sharing his cookies that night...that is until Grandma made him. So he quickly took a fist full of cookies in each hand and then gave me this look. It was quite funny...see Megan is laughing. Ian enjoyed his smarshsmellows...
Dru REALLY enjoyed it so much he was saving bits and pieces for later...see he says.
And I had to add this because it amazes me that he lets her do this...it makes my back hurt just looking at it. She's standing on his back...can we say Chiropractor instead?

2 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of marshmellow's either but I usually have one atleast so I can say I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't even go that far!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...