Friday, June 4, 2010

Charlie's First Camping Trip

So we went camping last weekend and we had a good time. Charlie went with us and we all mashed into Frank's truck. Let's just say we were sardines in there, including Charlie! He did well though, and he didn't even puke! That's a big deal!


Here is Charlie the next day, all perky and checking things out. He really is a handsome dog. He did great camping...long walks, didn't bark much and was as behaved as I could ask for.



Eli is all wrapped up in Charlie...it really looks like he's trying to get Charlie off his leash. I really think these two have a symbiotic relationship. Charlie hears something. There were Marmots everywhere and of course the occasional Rattle Snake or Bull Snake (neither of which I saw). What he heard I don't know, I didn't find out.
Well all I have to say is even in the pet world/family there's one in every crowd(take a close look at that picture, you'll see what I mean). This dog Lola, is my brother and sister in law's dog...she's a little left of center. OK, really she's a whole lot but she's well loved by her family and that's what counts. But man is she goofy!! And here is Chopper. She belongs to my other brother and sister in law. This dog cracks me up with her looks. I mean look at that face! She likes to come down the road and visit Charlie from time to time, until she sees Frank and then she takes off.
My Charlie dog basking in the sun, isn't he a good boy!

More camping pictures to come. I'm hoping there is good weather tomorrow...I need some rays! Have a good Saturday all!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA Charlie is so handsome! I want to steal Chopper! I love her face. Almost as many dogs as people went camping.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...