Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rolls

A dear friend of mine moved and while she was packing them up I received a few things from them. My new bread maker is one of those things. This wonderful new machine makes dough for cinnamon rolls!!! Yeah us!
Sadly the recipe in the bread machine cook book doesn't quite fit my bread holder thingy (see how technical I am!) Anyway, it rises a tad much, but it doesn't ooze out of the machine...just right! All rolled out and topped with goodies! Almost rolled up and ready to rise again!
All rolled up and ready to be put in a pan. The boys can't wait to eat them! (me too!)My 'helpers'...don't let their looks deceive you! That's a whole lot trouble packed into two small packages!The rolls have doubled in their size, now time to cook them. This whole process took WAY longer than I had anticipated. The boys were good sports and ate a different breakfast and then we went off to a baseball game and so we had them for lunch. I really wanted them fresh out of the oven but that didn't happen. Next time though!All hot and ready to eat...at lunch time. Oh well they were good and it was a nice treat. Just thought I'd share my yummy cinnamon rolls with ya...Can you smell them? We need smell-o-vision or something! And I love my bread maker...I've started making bread for our lunches and such and it's a lot more yummier than the store bought!

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious to me! Cream cheese frosting and I would have driven there for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it! If I had only known! Then you could have made Ian's baseball game with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and ELI get your hand off the knob!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...