Monday, June 21, 2010

Oldies But Goodies

Some random pictures that make me smile or give a chuckle.

This is Lee...I really think he could have been the new face for Gerber. One of my more favorite pictures of me and the boys.
I love this one...Ian chilling with his Oma and talking about the little things.
Lee...love that boys face! He looks innocent enough...

Love that my cat Gus-Gus always sat or tried at least to sit there while I held Dru or nursed him. I miss my cats!
Lee...he may be older but I still see this face in those quiet moments.

This picture never fails to make me laugh! I LOVE it!
Two love birds about 6 1/2 years ago! A long, long time ago, but not that long.

I miss this kids hair...it will be a long before I cut Eli's hair!


My little baby! I miss my boys being babies!! He's the last one and he is quickly becoming not so baby anymore. Sniff...

Well I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos...I did. The sun came out for just a wee bit. Tomorrow is suppose to be better and by golly george we are going to a park and playing our little hearts out come hell or high water! And the high water might come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...