Friday, June 18, 2010

T-Ball

GO PURPLE REIGN!!! Today was Lee's last T-ball game and he was SO excited to actually have a game! I think I heard a rumor their last game was 4 weeks ago! He has been so devastated every time a game was cancelled due to rain or unsafe field conditions. He thought we, as in Frank and I, were doing it on purpose! Lee had such a wonderful time play t-ball...but he says he's done and doesn't want to do it again...weirdo! He doesn't want to play machine pitch next year he wants to do t-ball...he doesn't get he's going to be too big for it. But that's a whole year away.

Here is Lee with his trophy! He was happy and he had his part at Baskin&Robins...he was more concerned about what flavor ice cream he was going to get. He went with Bubble gum (gag!). Here is Lee's cousin Dean, they were on the same team...he picked cotton candy (gag!). Kids are so weird with flavors!!! Lee and Dean did very well...fought a few times about how got the ball first between the two of them but all in all did well.

Purple Reign chowing down on some ice cream!
Dean and Lee. Dean was so cute as I was taking their picture he said lets be best friends forever! These darn kids have their sweet moments don't they!?! There are 3 of these boys born in the same year...Lee is the oldest and there is one between them born in July and Dean in October...so all fairly close to each other. Gotta love it when they are cute like this!
So glad we had some nice weather for them to have their game!! Today was the last day of school for the boys and they are WAY excited!!! I'm not sure how I feel about it because they have been fighting like crazy the last few days. We'll see. I do have to say there is something to be said about not having to make lunches for school and getting up at a certain time every day. I am looking forward to camping with the boys and hopefully enjoying some sun if it ever decides to show it's face around here. Heading to Olympia tomorrow to see some family...very excited about that...me and the kids need some parent and Oma/Grandpa fix!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah Lee! Dean and Lee are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boys and T BALL! I remember it well! Good for them too.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...