Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sandy Beach

Part of our exploring while camping was we went to this beach that Frank and his brothers had been going to since they started camping here...AGES ago. Now I have to tell you, in all the years I have camped here with Frank (and we've been married almost 10 years and together 12) I've never been to this little Sandy Beach Island. I will say though that for a few years we camped at a different park in Wenatchee and we've only been back at Lincoln Rock the last 2 years.

With that being said, we parked the boat on the 'beach'...I want you to look at the 'beach'...there is NO 'BEACH'! Apparently there was a lot more sand last year than this year...that's what they are saying anyway.Dru in the water with Uncle Cheeson, who by the way jumped into the water. Bunch of crazy people if you ask me.The kids building a moat...kids and sand...like peanut butter and jelly.Eli having fun in the sand with his daddy! Eli really had a good time in the sand. I am absolutely in love with this picture...and of course this baby of mine!
Grandpa Lee and Audrey in the jet ski... not sure who is driving though...makes you wonder.Frank took Lee out on the Jet Ski...Lee is still undecided about if he liked the ride or not. He did keep trying it so good for him.These two...I tell you what. About the goofiest sister in laws I've got. So digging her Rambo look...she didn't out that way and for some reason came back this way. Later on she, Kylie, and Jason went out on the Jet Ski and Rambo managed to tip the whole thing over and dunk them all into the Columbia River. The three of them couldn't get warm that whole night...guess they won't let Rambo drive anymore...lol

Another good day, we had to leave early because it was mine and Frank's night to do dinner with his parents. It was kind of fun just doing something with the brothers and wives and the kids...I can't think of a time when we've all just been somewhere just us and enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...