Saturday, June 12, 2010

Privileges

I have the honor and privilege of being an Auntie to some wonderful boys and girls. I am thankful every time I'm around them that their parents allow me to be in their lives! It's one the best things, being an Auntie.

Today two of my nephews gave me these flowers...I love my nephews SO much! I felt so special they have no idea! They came and played with my boys for awhile...they rode scooters in the parking lot next to our house and then they wanted to go in and have dinner. To which I said well then I need to walk you home and they looked at me like I had lost my mind. Then they both said well no we want to eat dinner here...I am almost the coolest Auntie ever...I have a number of others to compete with, but I like to tell myself I'm the only one. Both those boys have at least 6 other Aunties...so I keep telling myself I'm cool...lol These will be planted soon...love those boys! I stop them and ask them often if they know Auntie loves them...they just roll their eyes and say yeah! I NEED them to know that, if nothing else, I need them to know their Auntie loves them with all her heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...