Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chuckles

So most of these pictures are from Frank's camera but this first one is from mine...Charlie makes me laugh. He's a crazy, goofy dog...he really was meant for this family. It's the only way he'll survive in this family!
I needed some laughs today and so I thought I would go through some old photos...Lord knows my children give me enough to laugh about. They really are my comic relief you know! The KING in his throne. Often time we say he's so lucky he's cute...otherwise...
My Lee...he is so goofy! Not sure how or where it came about that he should eat grass, but whatever. Love this boy!
I came across this picture in Frank's pictures. It doesn't make me chuckle (although if you look closely he's kept his eye on me...well I'm just assuming it's me). This is a really good photo of Eli with his Great Grandma... I absolutely LOVE this picture of them together.
Eli has me LAUGHING at this one! His face is hysterical!!!! What's even more hysterical is that Dru's face matches his!
This picture just needs a caption...I don't even know what is going on here!!!


I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Mine has been frustrating and discouraging. You just try so hard to do things and you feel like you take half a step forward for the 3 you've taken backwards. Sometimes it feel like the trying isn't worth it...then you see goofy pics and it is worth it.

OK, well I'm off to bed and to start a new day when I wake up! Have a good night!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...