Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gym Partners

This photo originally started as Dru wanted to work out with me. He wanted me to wait for him and to not start with out him. I promised profusely I would not start with out him. He had to get in his work out clothes...I had to take a picture because of the shoes he chose to wear while we did step aerobics. Cracked me up! Eli was working out with us too...he was power walking. I wanted to get a picture of them both together and I asked them to smile. At which point Dru started giving me that perma-grin. You know the one that doesn't look quite right...well I was trying to get him to not do that by having him say things. Well one of them was 'Eli has stinky feet'. At which point Eli looked at Dru while he was saying it and THAT cracked me up too. His face says it all! 'What did I ever do to you?' or 'Why are you throwing me under the bus?'

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today! Take care

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...