Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dru's Turn!!!

I'm not exactly sure when it happened but it has. Somewhere along the line he got big on me, big enough to attend preschool! What in the world right? I do have to admit if he didn't go to school and soon this kid was going to find him self plastered to the wall! He is SO bored...so bored!!! And he's constantly hungry...or he so he says...every five minutes! Just so you all know I do feed my children, just wanna be clear on that. They act like I don't but I do. He hasn't figured out that because he's bored he thinks he's hungry.

Last week was his turn, finally! Finally after 3 years it was his turn to go to school! What a day! How can it be that it's already time for that? Sigh....
Here is Dru on our way to school. This boy means business! No if's, and's, or but's about it. He's got his Batman backpack and hurry up mom!
We sign in and then we wash our hands...how can you not have fun when you can actually reach the soap dispenser all by yourself!?!
SO big! Oh Dru you are so big!
Dropping him off wasn't so hard but going home after the drop off was a bit hard. No tears mind you but it sure felt weird. I grabbed Eli and snuggled with him and then counted how long I had with Eli before I put him in school. After doing the math, much to my relief I have at least 4 years left with Eli. Which is good on the off chance we decide Dru is up to the challenge of Kindergarten...and with that said I don't want to talk about that either! I'm putting my head in the sand on that one! And that's just where I'll leave this post...it doesn't get any easier sending your kids off from the first and I imagine to the last. It might just get harder!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...