Thursday, September 30, 2010

Too Quiet

I was going to use this as my picture for my Oct. 1st photo challenge...waiting. But since it's technically still September for a few more hours, I won't. But here's what I could have said for it: "Waiting for mom to notice I'm still here. Waiting for mom to put me to bed, awww heck I'm done waiting I'll put myself to bed." I crack me up!

So I'm a bad mom. 9:30 at night and all the sudden I realize it's been quiet...TOO QUIET! Yeah...I was into chit chatting and doing whatever and didn't realize Eli was still up. Well sort of. Here's where he fell asleep...don't worry I did pick him up and change his diaper and put him to bed. He's there now...but be QUIET! I'd like him to stay there for another hour or two...shoot the whole night would be something to call home about!
OK, just had to share!
Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...